THANKS FOR VISITING

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Move to Abu Dhabi, UAE...

It's official...I am an expat living in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It's so surreal to me. I have been here for three days and I still feel like I'm living a dream. Even though many businesses are closed during the day, respectively for Ramadan (Muslims Holy Month), I have been able to capture the beauty of this culture.


Yas Hotel, Yas Island

For the next two weeks my living accommodations are at The Yas Hotel on Yas Island. It is in walking distance from Ferrari World theme park (most famous for the fastest roller coaster in the WORLD..155mph). My stay so far has been beyond my expectations. As I transition into moving into my new apartment, I will keep you updated with the latest fashion trends and lifestyle from the UAE.

Apartment shopping at the largest IKEA in the Middle East.


  




No comments:

Post a Comment