THANKS FOR VISITING

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Style Q&A

                                                                              Photo Credit: LaurenConrad.com
I've recently become obsessed with Lauren Conrad's new website, it's basically an extension of her book Style which I absolutely LOVE. I saw this short personal style Q&A on her website & it inspired me to post it on my own site (with my own answers, of course!). Feel free to copy it to your own blog with your answers or post in the comments section below!
  1. What's the strangest thing in your closet? Several Halloween costumes (Harry Potter, Robin Hood and Silk Spectra)
  2. Who was the first movie character that impacted your style identity? Deion from Clueless was possibly the first movie character that made me really think about the importance of style. Then after that, Carrie from Sex and the City.
  3. If you met your teenage self today, what would you say to her? Take full advantage of having very little responsibilities!
  4. Where's the best place you've been so far this year? It's a toss up...Cairo, Egypt and Monte Carlo, France.
  5. What is your idea of happiness? Having people in your life that love and understand you and you understand them and don't need to do much together to have an amazing time.
  6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Red Velvet Cupcakes and BARGAINS.
  7. How do you hope to evolve as a stylist? I hope to eventually leave my bread-and-butter job and jump completely into styling and owning a boutique.
  8. What historical figure do you most admire style wise? There's soo many, but I'm admiring Chanel most right now.
  9. What are you wearing on your nails right now? French mani and pedi.
  10. My best advice for styling: Always wear what you feel most comfortable in. Wear and own the clothes don't let them wear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment